Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently asked young adults if they had thought about killing themselves in the past 30 days, 1 in 4 said they had, and 40 percent of Americans are struggling with at least one mental health or drug-related problem. Mental health issues are sweeping our nation, so we had some amazing guest on telling their stories and giving hope and help for those struggling with metal health and addiction issues.
- Casey Mulligan- Book: You’re Hired!: Untold Successes and failures of a Populist President
- Kelly Patricia O’Meara- Book: Psyched Out: How Psychiatry Sells Mental Illness and Pushes Pills that Kill
- Robert Doane- Acupuncture Wellness Center
- Susan Burrowes- Book: Off the Rails: One Family’s Journey Through Teen Addiction
- Paul Assay- Book: Beauty in the Browns: Walking with Christ in the Darkness of Depression